Dental crowns (also known as caps) are a laboratory made restoration that are fitted on top of a prepared tooth to improved both the appearance and function of a tooth.
Why Would I Need a Dental Crown?
What Are The Benefits of Porcelain Dental Crowns?
- Strong & durable
- Made to blend with your natural teeth
- Act like your natural teeth
- Has longevity (dependent on your own oral hygiene routine)
Will My New Tooth Be Secure
Depending on your requirement (based on the treatment you go ahead with), crowns will be secured in place by:
- Dental implants - a titanium screw that is placed into the bone & gum to securely hold the tooth in place (our sister practice has an implant dentist who can offer this treatment)
- Dental cement - the new dental crown will be cemented on top of the prepared tooth
Which Options Are The Most Suitable For Me?
We understand there are now many different treatment options available which can seem confusing. We are happy to see you for a dental assessment where we will thoroughly examine your teeth and discuss with you your suitable options so you can achieve dental health.
Call us today to start your journey to a healthier smile...