Family friendly dental treatments for all of your needs
What Is General Dentistry?
General dentistry is the term used to cover all aspects of general dental care that is required on a regular basis to achieve dental health.
- Dental check ups
- Dental hygienist visits
- Root canals
- Dental extractions (only as a last resort)
- and all over treatments required to achieve dental health
What Is Dental Health?
Dental health or oral health is all about keeping your mouth, teeth and gums clean and free from disease. It is important that at home you practice a healthy oral health regime to protect your natural teeth for as long as possible.
As dental healthcare professionals, our roles are not only there to carry out treatments on your teeth, mouth and gums, but also to educate you and your children in best practices for oral hygiene maintenance while you are at home.
We always recommend to:
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Floss at least a minimum of once a day, but recommended to floss after every time you brush (we will be happy to show you good technique)
- Use mouth wash (please ask us for advice on which one to use)
- Replace brush heads frequently
On all of the above our healthcare professionals are happy to advise and don't want you to be scared to ask - we are here to help.
Accepting New NHS Dental Patients
We are currently accepting new NHS patients and our team will be more than happy to assist you in your dental journey.
Please do not hesitate to call us on 01384 394 007 or fill out our enquiry form below: