MJ Warren Dental Practice are taking on new NHS patients.
The NHS fees are set up under 3 bands for each course of treatment you may have. Regardless of how many visits you may have for a particular course of treatment, you will only be charged the appropriate band for that single course of treatment.
The bands cover a wide range of treatments that are needed to ensure your gums, teeth and mouth are healthy. By practicing a good oral hygiene routine at home everyday, you will improve your overall hygiene and can reduce the likelihood of needing more complex dental treatment (e.g. fillings, extractions, bridges etc), which will mean your dental bills will be lower in the long run.
Band 1 – £22.70
Band 1 covers you for all your initial care:
- Dental examination
- Diagnostics (necessary x-rays)
- Advice on keeping your teeth, mouth and gums healthy
- Scale & polish (if required)
- Application of fluoride varnish/fissure sealant (if required)
- Taking tissue or a sample of cells for examination
- Orthodontic assessment
- Study models
Band 2 – £62.10
Band 2 covers you for everything listed in Band 1 and also for the following further treatment:
- Root canals
- Denture additions
- Mouth guard used for bite correction (non-laboratory made)
- Sealant for small holes in your teeth
- Loose teeth splints (non-laboratory made)
- Denture relines
- Gingival grafts
- Oral surgery (cyst removal, soft tissue surgery etc)
Band 3 – £269.30
Band 3 covers you for everything listed in Band 1 & 2 and also for the following further treatment:
- Dental crowns
- Dental bridges
- Custom made appliances (bite guards, splints etc)
As well as offering NHS places we can also see you on a private basis. The most affordable way to access private dentistry, is by signing up to our denplan membership scheme. To find out more information on our options, please do not hesitate to speak to a member of our team.
Joining Our Practice
To join is very simple, please do not hesitate to call us today and book your dental assessment. We pride ourselves on being a family friendly practice and will endeavour to make every visit comfortable, relaxing and enjoyable.